XI FoF meeting – 2022 – SECOND ANNOUNCEMENT
We are pleased to inform you that the registration for the XI FoF meeting to be held from 18th to 22th April 2022 is now open: http://fof.oac.uncor.edu/2022/registration/.
This edition of the FoF meeting includes invited talks, contributed short talks, tutorial/hands-on sessions, roundtable discussions and e-posters.
As in previous editions, participants are invited to present their work through short oral contributions or e-posters by filling in the form on the website until February 18, 2022.
- Short talks: 10 minutes real-time talks (virtual or in-person) + 5 minutes discussions
- E-posters: maximum of 5 slides (16:9) in .PDF format with a maximum weight of 7.5 Mb plus an introductory video of 2 minutes long (it could be a summary of the work, or an invitation to read your e-poster, or any other creative way to show your work).
Further details and instructions will be provided after registration.
The meeting will be held in hybrid modality. In the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, the number of in-person attendees allowed in the auditorium of Cordoba Astronomical Observatory might be restricted according to the government requirements at the time of the event. Remote attendees will be gathering through a Discord Server and real-time virtual meetings.
- Abstract submission deadline: February 18, 2022
- Work acceptance confirmation: February 28, 2022
- Registration closes: March 7, 2022
- Meeting: 18 – 22 April, 2022
We would be happy if you could share this information with your colleagues and other institutions.
SCIENTIFIC and LOCAL ORGANIZING COMMITTEE
|Viviana Bertazzi||Rafael Pignata||Valeria Cristiani||Federico Stasyszyn|
|Leticia Ferrero||Carlos Correa||Vanessa Daza||Damián Mast|
|Sebastián Gurovich||Agustín Rodriguez||Eugenia Díaz-Giménez|
Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions at our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org