Participants are invited to present short oral contributions or e-posters by filling in the form below until February 18, 2022.
- Short oral contributions: 10 minutes real-time talks (virtual or in-person) + 5 minutes discussions
- E-posters: maximum of 5 slides (16:9) in .PDF format with a maximum weight of 7.5 Mb (see example HERE) PLUS an introductory video of 2 minutes long (it could be a summary of the work, or an invitation to read your e-poster, or any other creative way to show your work in 2’).
- Abstract submission deadline: February 18, 2022
- Work acceptance confirmation: February 28, 2022
- Assistance registration closes: March 7, 2022
Please, fill in the following form to register your participation.