Monday 3rd and Tuesday 4th: You can register from 8:30 to 9:00 am in the hall of the Conference Room.
Monday 3rd: Opening from 9:00 to 9:20.
Posters shall be portrait shaped: width = 0.80 m MAX, height = 1.20 m MAX.
Poster Session I
Poster Session II
- José Alejo Molina Lera: Data mining: Study of five open clusters using optical and infrared surveys
- Georgina Coldwell, María Daniela Galdeano: Overdensity of galaxies in the VVV survey
Poster Session III
- M. L. Rojas Kaufmann, M. Bersten: Physical parameters of Supernovae 1987A. The particular case of SN 2009mw
- Alicia Moranchel Basurto: Origin of the bilateral structure of the supernova remnant G296.5+10
- Raúl Ortega Chametla: Gap opening criterion in locally isothermal tree-dimensional discs by inclined massive planets
- Annabella Mondino Llermanos: Effects of collisions and accretion in a rings of particles
- Valeria Sieyra: The Argentine science and technology crisis
Poster Session IV
- Gustavo Luis Baume: Star populations in the NGC 2403 galaxy
- Joaquín Armijo: Void properties in modified gravity models